Parañaque, Manila

am writing this review with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and got disappointed because as per the requirements we need to process a port postal ID was not among I checked for the acceptable IDS on the dfa website and found out that BIR ID was one of the acceptable one. We applied for one and ‎re-booked an appointment for 8th of March but when we reached there moreover after along travel we were again told to get SSS ID, to me this sounds very ridiculous and and very unprofessional way of handling situations because it's clearly stated on the dfa website that BIR ID is a valid ld recognised ID and now it's rejected. Secondly if this all they needed why didn't they communicate in the first place so that an applicant can be well prepared and I suggest that you should remove all those options of IDS you listed.

Related: DFA Emergency Renewal = Garbage

am writing this email with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and got disappointed because as per the requirements we need to process a port postal ID was not among I checked for the acceptable IDS on the dfa website and found out that BIR ID was one of the acceptable one. We applied for one and ‎re-booked an appointment for 8th of March but when we reached there moreover after along travel we were again told to get SSS ID, to me this sounds very ridiculous and and very unprofessional way of handling situations because it's clearly stated on the dfa website that BIR ID is a valid ld recognised ID and now it's rejected. Secondly if this all they needed why didn't they communicate in the first place so that an applicant can be well prepared and I suggest that you should remove all those options of IDS you listed.

Very dissatisfied with this nature of service offered if am top officials look into my issue I will be so happy for any help rendered to me. with this nature of service offered if am top officials look into my issue I will be so happy for any help rendered to me.

Review about: Dfa Passport Service.

I liked: Clean place.

I didn't like: Did not like anything related to service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dfa Passport Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Dfa?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.