Devix International & Software International are FRAUDSTERS
DEVIX and Software International is a SCAM and full of pure FRAUDSTERS. Software Intl is the parent company of Devix International, eCRM labs, Inc., eZe Systems, Inc., and Sentinelworld, Inc.
I signed a contract with Devix in 2007 and they received a six figure amount to get my company onto their software. Every time they tried, they never could figure out how to take data from a database and put it into their system. They had huge employee turnover and junior level programmers who could never figure out anything. After a year, I got really angry and complained to all the higher ups and they kept promising me that in three months it would be done. Needless to say, nothing ever moved forward time and time again. Promises after promises came and they NEVER EVER delivered! Now, we are two and half years after signing the contract and they took my money, refused to give it back to me and never delivered on the software!
I heard they are not paying payroll taxes for employees and they are not paying their own attorney money that is owed. After doing a lot of research, I found out that I am not the only company out there who bought into Devix and Software International (SWII Ticker Symbol) and got screwed over. STAY AWAY from these fraudsters. They apologized and said they would reimburse half of the money from the finance company that was not yet paid to them and since I needed the money, I had it released to them from the financing company. Then, when they were supposed to wire me the money, they told me that the wire info I gave them did not work! Then, after I told them that everyone else could get the wire to work, they then gave me another excuse that they could not return the money to me because of they are publicly traded and could not do that! They thought I was *** to believe that excuse. Then they said the they would wire me 12 consecutive payments for $2700 with the first payment to be for 2 months. What did they do…you guessed it, they wired me one payment and then when they sent me the Amendment to the contract, they said they would pay all the rest of the payments in the last year of the 5 year lease! Can you believe this?? They totally suck.
Their CEO Suneel Sawant also seems to be a major fraudster and I heard that he is just in this for making a quick buck while taking everyone's money and not delivering. If they were a reputable company, they would readily admit that they screwed up so bad and they would give me back all of my money!! Stay away from them because all you will do is lose your money and don't believe a thing that the sweet talking Lloyd Wood says because he is full of lies! I have wasted years of time in trying to work with them and they never ever do anything. Also, their CFO Bob Klein is completely useless. I emailed him and called him about twenty times and the guy is so useless that he NEVER EVER even called me back! That tells you about the moral character of the people and the company! From my experience, STAY AWAY OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ecommerce Software
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "It is my first time to buy clip in hair extensions in HAIRPLUSBASE Extensions. Honestly, the extensions are OK, if taking its price into consideration. Compared with the extensions I have,..."
- "I find it is very cheap, with coupon code, we can just offer about $6 for each one. Here are some code i offer and hope it will help you..."
- "I bought a chicken wrap and the tortilla had mold. Grrrrrrr..."