Devin Ojeda Photography - Paid for 300 pics that look like garbage
Was recommended a photographer for my kids party.She made me pay a deposit which was fine.
When it came 2 the day of the party, she was late getting there, stood around most of the time & didnt come with the appropriate equipment (knowing where she was going for the shoot); a family member of mine had 2 tell her she was using the wrong equipment for the location of my party. Now she told me she knew that the place was hard 2 take pics in. I asked her to use her best "professional" judgement & if pics couldnt be done then fine dont take any. But obviously she stuck around.
She then sent me a bill for an additional hour of "work" & she stated that she was trying to leave because she needed to be home. Im sorry but im paying for a service & as a service 2 me the customer you stay as long as needed thats part of the job, she expected me to pay even though she kept saying how we needed to move things along because it was getting late. Again i was paying for her time & it was my party not hers so im pretty sure i had the right to do as i pleased when i wanted. After 3 wks of waiting for my pics, every single pic was blurry or distorted to the point that you couldnt tell if it was a person or thing in it.
I kindly requested half of my money back & she proceeded to tell me that it was my fault & that she didnt realize it was a drunken fest of adults instead of a kids party. You dont say those things when your supposed to be a business owner (no matter the situation); Im sorry, but the photographer was there to take pics not stand around & judge my guest or family that in it self is extremely unprofessional. Now it was @ a bowling alley, but adults have the right to bowl as well & i paid for it. As such i asked her to capture moments w/my guests & kids because we had been gone for over 2 yrs & my son had just turned 1 so you can see why this was such a big deal.
I sent her a message politely asking for half of my money as i think that would be a fair request its only $80.
She said she isnt giving me anything and i am to never contact her again.Devin Ojeda of Roseburg OR is the worst photographer in the world, if you use her your guaranteed to be disappointed!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis...."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "The materials are substandard with low resolution quality. The prices are through the roof. My adorable son was the only redeeming quality of the photos...."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "First time i had a bad experience in roseburg oregon for an app order they appeased me by free food and filling my order that was already charged to my..."
- "Nationstar Mortgage is the worse and most incompetent mortgage company we've ever had. When I paid my mortgage for January 1, 2016 I included an extra $100.00 to be applied..."
- "Simply was trying to have a part replaced for a planter that's finish was incredibly non durable and scraped off with the slightest abrasion. It took weeks to get replies..."