When I started to love being on deviantart I spent 50 dollars for points and a premium membership.In early August I was banned for being under the age!

I asked the help desk if I could get my money back for what I paid for. They said I could not get my money back. I cried myself to sleep and tried so many things to get out of being banned! nothing worked.

I am still banned but I will be unbanned in less than A week if i can find an official document of my birthdate. What kind of parent wants their child to ask to take a picture of their birth certificate?

I would certainly not.DO NOT SAY THAT YOU ARE 12- ON DEVIANTART OR YOU ARE SCREWED.

Review about: Deviantart Membership.

I liked: Community and how fun it was.

I didn't like: Age limit, No refunding.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Deviantart?

Comments

Oh boo hoo. Guess what? You BROKE THE RULES, then you were dumb enough to blatantly admit it.