When I started to love being on deviantart I spent 50 dollars for points and a premium membership.In early August I was banned for being under the age!

I asked the help desk if I could get my money back for what I paid for. They said I could not get my money back. I cried myself to sleep and tried so many things to get out of being banned! nothing worked.

I am still banned but I will be unbanned in less than A week if i can find an official document of my birthdate. What kind of parent wants their child to ask to take a picture of their birth certificate?

I would certainly not.DO NOT SAY THAT YOU ARE 12- ON DEVIANTART OR YOU ARE SCREWED.

Review about: Deviantart Membership.

I liked: Community and how fun it was.

I didn't like: Age limit, No refunding.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Deviantart?

Submit review

Comments

Oh boo hoo. Guess what? You BROKE THE RULES, then you were dumb enough to blatantly admit it.

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Cnac Financing - Car Review Cnac Financing "Checking engine light been on since I got the car .took it to them two weeks later they said the car runs the light just comes on and off so..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more Ace Canopy - Setting up 14 x 20 Ace Canopy "We set up our new canopy today. We used the last one for at least 15 years. We take the cover off only for PA snows. Putting the frame together..." Read more