I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy.And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it.
i don't appreciate someone coming to my house when im eating,sleeping,or doing anything! i'm home because i'm chilling! Well when this guy came to my house i started off with the same thing i tell all the others, im not interested and if i wanted to buy any upgrade i'd go get it myself. But he didnt back down (as they all do) but has my angry level rose, i started listening.
he said something about my system. how it goes to the phone line and i need my home phone! i dont even use my home phone! he keep saying how they would pay for the upgrade and install it for free!
(nothing is free) well i broke my first rule and let him in. and something happened, i dont know if he was just an amazing salesmen but he made me realize that i was paying for a system that might not do it's job if i needed it to. the stuff he offered seemed legit and pretty cool, cameras,cell chips, two way talk. and it worked with my smart phone!
then the price came... and it was a bit more than what i was paying. but i didnt mind. i got an alarm for the protection of my family so i didnt mind spending a few more bucks to make sure it works when i might need it.
the weird thing was that i actually felt lucky that i was sold.
So if you see some guy come to your door and he works for Devcon, give him a chance.Might just save your life.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Security Services
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "I have been a loyal ADT customer for over 20 years. On December 13, 2016, my alarm went off early in the morning. It was a false alarm. I called..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "File several support tickets on the following dates 5/4/2016, 5/5/2016, 5/6/2016, 5/15/2016 for (1) outdoor camera that has water in it with poor visibility and now a new ticket for..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Checked into room immediately left for motor speedway upon returning to our room and getting ready to sleep I found a dirty used tisseue on one bed, the other had..."
- "Visited for Oil change first time Firestone Complete Auto Care - Due to more Cars in service, ask me to drop my car (Hyundai Elantra) and going to take..."
- "Complaints very similar to my experience with Rosewe.com I had seen images surfacing through my feed on Facebook. I saw a couple of items that I could use to..."