I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy.And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it.
i don't appreciate someone coming to my house when im eating,sleeping,or doing anything! i'm home because i'm chilling! Well when this guy came to my house i started off with the same thing i tell all the others, im not interested and if i wanted to buy any upgrade i'd go get it myself. But he didnt back down (as they all do) but has my angry level rose, i started listening.
he said something about my system. how it goes to the phone line and i need my home phone! i dont even use my home phone! he keep saying how they would pay for the upgrade and install it for free!
(nothing is free) well i broke my first rule and let him in. and something happened, i dont know if he was just an amazing salesmen but he made me realize that i was paying for a system that might not do it's job if i needed it to. the stuff he offered seemed legit and pretty cool, cameras,cell chips, two way talk. and it worked with my smart phone!
then the price came... and it was a bit more than what i was paying. but i didnt mind. i got an alarm for the protection of my family so i didnt mind spending a few more bucks to make sure it works when i might need it.
the weird thing was that i actually felt lucky that i was sold.
So if you see some guy come to your door and he works for Devcon, give him a chance.Might just save your life.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Security Services
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "File several support tickets on the following dates 5/4/2016, 5/5/2016, 5/6/2016, 5/15/2016 for (1) outdoor camera that has water in it with poor visibility and now a new ticket for..."
- "Service guy came to repair trash compactor and he found one less than 3 inch bone and he has make an issue that because of the compactor got burnt out...."
- "December 2015, we purchased 8 new hardwire/combo detectors from big box store to replaced in apartment building units. Within 6 months, the new detectors started chirping. We replaced..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic. I..."
- "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..."