Review about Deuk Spine Institute Surgery from Orlando, Florida

17 of 31 Deuk Spine Institute reviews

Just paid $28,000.00 of my inheritance from my fathers death April of 2014.I have tricare Prime and exact same thing happened!

Was told I needed either a 4 Level fusion (I'm 34) had my first out of 3 future Discectomy and Laminectomy at 19. Now only after 2 weeks since my eval and MRI I'm being told I can pay the $28,000 and enjoy the rest of my life pain free and happy or have the insurance pay for fusion which has a year recovery if lucky. So 2 days later and $28,000.00 poorer I'm being made to wait 7 hours past surgery time in the back by myself no Dr Deuk apologizing or asking if I need anything!!! Then they wheel me in the operating room don't even see Deuk until 3 1/2 hours later and 5 min before I'm being told I can now go home and he says "well it was bad, a lot of bone spurs and more disks fragments that expected" "but no numbness and fire right?" I hesitate to answer and just say "yep sure" can I now have my pain meds u made me go without for nearly 12 hours!

well I'm not better 3 months into this I'm worse I am in so much pain I think of ending this pathetic existence every hour but hey I'm no longer dropping things and sort of have feeling back! Now they are saying I need Facets injections something they have done on Lumbar a million times in the last 7 years I've been seeing them and their pain management. A long with ablations to 4 levels of my L and S spine , trigger point injections on my Thorasic epidural injections and list goes on!!!!! Hopefully I can find some relief.

Deuk is a great guy but wasn't a great surgeon to me!!!

I'm sure I'm the 1% of "Failed" cases and he will chop it up to bad genes bad luck and good old Army!!!Over and Out- Melissa Martinez of Lake Nona, Fl

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 7 No 7
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
17 of 31 Deuk Spine Institute reviews

Jan 15, 2016 #1094925

Do the injuries to your back cause you to make that *** face?

2 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.