Hotel booking by destinia.com - wow resort
(I will put this view at all sites as I can, I was injured and not refunded or compensated at all. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and destinia reservation was 2511132 )
Despite the attentiveness of Destinia in many ways, I am very frustrated with the hotel and Destinia for having indicated me the worst Orlando hotel and not warned me that he was under renovation. The hotel is WOW RESORT ORLANDO
1. Hotel under renovation with most rooms with builders breaking and making noise
2. All dirty, from reception to the room
3. Safe broken, forced me to lose two hours of park waiting for someone to fix it because they said they could not change the safe without the guest there
4. Refrigerator not cold enough, I asked to change it and still put in another one even worse which spoilt most of my food
5. 2 days with no towels (THAT'S IT, NO TOWELS IN ROOM) when I asked the hpusekeeper SHE SAID THERE WAS NO TOWEL IN HOTEL
6. One day out of toilet paper in the room
7. Not changed the sheets from beginning to end of the trip
8. Breakfast served at the reception, some donuts and instant juice. There was no breakfast room
9. taxes not warned of parking fee of US$ 50,00 and all of the hotels often do not charge it.
10. It took a week to deliver a package I sent to the hotel, locked it in an office and said only the manager who was never there had the keys.I Almost I went back without my shopping. The purchase had come without name but I had the tracking to prove it was mine and they still made dificult things to take it
11. Pool closed
12. ROOM WITHOUT wify, only at the reception
13. Rude receptionists and not endeavored to solve any problem
14. Bathroom Door Handle broken
15. Unclean and broken elevator
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Feelling decieved
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wow Resort Universal Studios
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This is a call to all of the unsuspecting consumers who fell victim to the largest timeshare scam in Mexico. Personally Vida Vacations got me for $54,000, I know there..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."