Seattle, Washington

Desteenation T Shirt Company (www.desteenation.com) based in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington claims to share revenues of its t-shirt sales with the local business the t-shirt represents.They do not.

I own one of the businesses Desteenation represents and have never been paid and they do not return phone calls. They sell t-shirts from local bars, record stores, etc.. Call any of these businesses to see if they're actually being paid for use of their logo.

Dirty business at best, criminal at worst.Do not patronize Desteenation T-Shirts.

Review about: Destee Nation T-Shirt.

I didn't like: Integrity.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Company is dishonest / Not specified
Preferred solution For the company to pay their debts.

Had an Experience with Destee Nation?

Comments

Charlie Z
Seattle, Washington, United States #1102917

I don't hear anything good about this company.*** shame.

Cool concept.Too bad their owners seem to be dishonest.

Yeah. Have had bad dealings with Desteenation T Shirt company. It's owner doesn't have a very good reputation.

Consumer
to Anonymous #1299872

if you have an issue why don't you e-mail them or disclose here who you are so they can contact you..