Verified Reviewer

If you are a Desjardins customer (formerly State Farm in Canada) I hope you never have a claim. I am supporting my elderly father on a claim and I have NEVER in my 46 years been as frustrated, disapointed, angry and down right pissed off.

Desjardins you should be ashamed of yourselves for what you are doing to a fixed income senior citizen.

You committed to fix his car, retracted this offer and are now trying to screw him on the cash value. I submitted a professional appraisal report, you still don't accept it.

You are spending months quiblling over a few thousand dollars.

Even at my value my father is still in a poor situation because you are taking from him, his low km well maintained sound vehicle.

Insurance is meant to keep people whole. Noone here is looking for a winfall.

You are unreasonable, acting without compassion, to protect your bottom line while treating my father like a piece of cattle and not a person.

Shame on you.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: London, Ontario