Verified Reviewer

I was so excited to get my solar panels especially when I was told I wouldn't have to pay for the first 2 years!! What a deal right...

nope I have been waiting over a year for my "reimbursement check". Every time I call (which is about 2 times a week) I get the same answer..."As soon as we get a release date on the funds you will be informed." I have yet to be told anything different. It seems that the "accounting department" doesn't know anything and I have yet to receive a different answer. I am extremely irritated with this company.

No matter who you talk to or which department you talk to its the same answer. If I could do it over again I would definitely shop around and look into different companies.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Preferred solution: To receive my reimbursement check .

Design 1 Group Cons: Doesnt uphold their promises.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Design 1 Group Reviews