WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN PROSECUTING THOSE THAT HAVE FALSELY USED THE "DESERT CINEMA PRODUCTIONS" NAME IN ANY CAPACITY TO PROMOTE ANY SERVICES OR JOB OFFERS WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE OWNERS, ROSANNA AND STEPHANIE.IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW WORKED WITH THIS COMPANY UNDER THE GUIDANCE OR SUPERVISION OF ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN THE NAMES AFOREMENTIONED, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE CAN MOVE FORWARD IN OUR LEGAL ACTION.

WE HAVE NEVER PROVIDED INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN THE PAST, SO IF YOU WERE AN INTERN DURING THE SUMMER OF 2012 OR PREVIOUS, YOU WERE MISINFORMED.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANYONE THAT WAS MISLED, WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING HARD TO TRACK DOWN THE PERPETRATORS.THANK YOU!

Review about: Desert Cinema Productions.

Review #420265 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Desert Cinema Productions?

Submit review

Comments

vinnyjohn13

I just wanted to inform you that earlier today I was contacted personally by Amerikah, and we resolved any issues I had towards what happened in the past.Pissedconsumer.com at this time doesn't let you remove any reviews that are posted, but I did update the review with a positive response.

I would like to thank you for acting on this in a professional manner. I have absolutely no issues or bad feelings towards DCP or Amerikah. I also learned that the project I was working on was not directly under DCP, so technically I never worked under DCP. I previously didn't know that.

Again, I would like to thank you all for the quick response and went forward to resolve the issue.

It means a lot to me, and it shows me you care about your product.If there is a time when this website allows you to remove a post, I will do so.

vinnyjohn13

Thank you for responding to the post.In the summer of 2012 I worked with Amerikah Dee who claimed she was apart of Desert Cinema Productions.

At the time that I wrote this review, I had come across an internship from your company on craigslist, posted exactly like the one I responded to last year. As someone looking for future opportunities like myself, when seeing this Ad I wanted to make sure no one would be fooled into being used. I spent a lot of time editing video to the best of my ability with what I was given. I apologize if Amerikah isn't with your company.

If she is, I want you to know that she never followed up with me after all the work that I had done, regardless if she was happy with the work or not. She led me on, telling me about future opportunities that would be paid. Amerikah even went so far as to say she was going on vacation and that she would contact me when she got back. She never did, and she never responded to my emails.

I never knew where my work went, or if I received credit. A few months ago I came across a demo reel she had on youtube (which has been removed) it did have a small portion of my work featured. I hope you understand my frustrations. If Amerikah does work with DCP, and this is the way your company handles business, then I have to state the fact that this is highly unprofessional.

I felt used, abused, and betrayed. As you can understand, if I took three five to ten minute videos from you and took all...

In fact, I just went to the Desert Cinema Productions Facebook page, and there are pictures of her in your albums.

Again, regardless if my work was ever used, or not, I should have received a response instead of her just basically walking away.Thank you for your time.