San Jose, California
Featured on Facebook

Banner AD clearly states "free 30-day trial" for "$3.99"--have a screenshot of it, too. Upon receiving email, I find I'm being charged "$4.99" for a 14-day supply.

Tried calling the customer service line and was placed on hold after a recording asked me to stay on the line. While waiting for someone, I noticed on Dermal's confirmation email of my order that the customer service line has business hours.

Why would the automated answering service ask me to hold when no one will be answering?

The misleading AD and the poor set up of its customer-service/fulfillment branch tell me that this company runs a poor business.

Unfortunately, I forgot the golden rule of buying online--double-check for feedback on the company. In this case, this company is not worth the possible headaches. I'm opting out.

Review about: Dermal Med Supply.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dermal Meds?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Wen - Review about Hair Shampoo from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Review about Keranique Hair Products from Doylestown, Pennsylvania Keranique "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..." Read more Review about Dermal Meds Face Cream from Oceanside, California Dermal Meds "Sent for wrinkle remover. Was sent eye cream, face mask, eye mask,andface ream all made by Dermal Med lnc. What was. Only 4.95 turned out to be 89.97. Called..." Read more Younique - Not as expected.. Younique "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more