After answering a survey for walmart, i had a window opened saying : thank you, for answering our survey, to thank you we aoofer you two products, one was the stemologica..they said it was 5.99.
they never talk about a trial or period trial offer, nerver taled about their website, never said their name was: beautemer, dermacella or any other name. they charged me: 179$ and 189$ in february, 109$ twice in march... even if i wrote to them, called them... please everybody we NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...
we will make a collective request for fraud.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "Was looking for an article at The source on there web site at http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&product=1219605 And saw that there was two articles of this in there store and I made a..."
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "I am so dissappointed at my treatment. They sell a Groupon for 59$ that I wanted to buy. The first thing she tells you when you call is that you..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."