Bastrop, Texas
2.1K views 1 comment

I see you are in Houston.I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the 7 reviews here one of which is from California where there are NO Derksen dealers, think about this.

Derksen does sell in about 20 States and has hundreds of dealers. We sell close to a million dollars of Derksen sheds a year on our lot alone. In the ten years I have been in this business this is the best quality building I know of and the most ethical company.

So with all of the thousands of sheds they sell there are 7 reviews total here besides yours.Just something to consider.

Review about: Derksen Portable Buildings.

I liked: Dealers are wonderful.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss best built shed in the business / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Derksen Portable Buildings?

Comments

jamie richardson
Yale, Oklahoma, United States #1322814

I got one 2 months ago lovethe style and they way it should look but mine is ***

Bh Management - Condition of apartment upon move-in Bh Management "This is a complaint of the property management of an apartment complex in SE Houston, TX. Specifically, the condition of the apartment upon move-in: 1) The laminate floor (covering all..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Waypoint Homes Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more