Depositphotos is dangling a new affiliate and discount coupon as lure.

9 of 9 Depositphotos reviews

On 1st April I've received an email with a 15% discount promo code" from Depositphotos"

I have signed up and subscribed for 100 images per day which they charged me $560.15 using skrill payment method.

Invoice No. '- S-1340921

Note: I have everything screenshots, invoice, payment info and all emails After 3 days they blocked my account for no reason, without even sending me a notice or warning.

I tried to contact them but no one answered my call I contact their live support, the only message I got from them was "Please, write to support@depositphotos.com"

All emails and phone calls to seek an explanation have been ignored. And any attempt to highlight complaints on their Facebook page leads to an immediate ban. Before filing a complaint against depositphotos, I tried to contacted but unfortunately they ignored me and the only message I got form them was "Your account has been detected as a participant of fraudulent activities."

They refused provide me any explanation and refused to refund my money forcing me to contact BBB for help

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Subscription Charge Refund
Review category
Photography
review #486612

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Depositphotos? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 9 Depositphotos reviews
Spread the Word

May 08, 2014 #813286 Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States

I saw that offer too. Sounds like they're a bunch of thieves. It's time for the DA to get involved. I'll link this to a bunch of blogs I belong too.

2 0 Reply
nasima

May 09, 2014 #813378

Thank you for your message. I didn't go to them they invited me and once I've subscribed they blocked me for no reason, I am not the first and only person who lost money, Depositphotos charged thousands of people ($59) for their so called "Free Trial Subscription" not only one time but continued to charge them every week for a Free Subscription and lots of them never complaint about it. by the way who starts a lawsuit for $59.
and It's been almost a month since I filed a complaint with BBB and still no word from Depositphotos.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.