Depo Energy COO Received F From Better Business Bureau
Depo Energy's COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel Rd, Dallas Texas.
Bernard Brown was in charge of daily operations which means he bears sole responsibility for the 21 complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau against the company he was operating.
Of the 21 complaints, 12 of those complaints failed to even get a response from Bernard Brown. The majority of complaints come from people purchasing product and never receiving any product that they paid for. These actions may constitute a criminal offense under the statute of mail fraud which is a federal offense.
One complaint filed with the BBB was a contract issue, 15 complaints were regarding delivery issues, 3 complaints were of refund and exchange issues, 1 was regarding sales practices and 1 complaint was regarding service issue.
A civil fraud lawsuit was filed against Bernard Brown along with a patent infringement suit as he knowingly dissolved the company without informing the other shareholders while pocketing the money.
One way to destroy the reputation of a company is take people's money and not deliver product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Aggregated Energy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream. The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in..."
- "In my case I ordered for an Alcatel flash 2 last April 7 then the item was delivered the following day. I'm busy when the package arrived so decided not..."
- "I expected to receive a new dress and I received something different. A dirty looks like someone wore it and got dirty in it. The tag missing saying it is..."
- "Posture Pal inventors legal battles may not be over. Posture Pal inventor, Mr. Geisert, also sent a Cease and Desist warning to Posture Pro posture analysis developer, Dr. Joseph..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."