Depo Energy COO Received F From Better Business Bureau
Depo Energy's COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel Rd, Dallas Texas.
Bernard Brown was in charge of daily operations which means he bears sole responsibility for the 21 complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau against the company he was operating.
Of the 21 complaints, 12 of those complaints failed to even get a response from Bernard Brown. The majority of complaints come from people purchasing product and never receiving any product that they paid for. These actions may constitute a criminal offense under the statute of mail fraud which is a federal offense.
One complaint filed with the BBB was a contract issue, 15 complaints were regarding delivery issues, 3 complaints were of refund and exchange issues, 1 was regarding sales practices and 1 complaint was regarding service issue.
A civil fraud lawsuit was filed against Bernard Brown along with a patent infringement suit as he knowingly dissolved the company without informing the other shareholders while pocketing the money.
One way to destroy the reputation of a company is take people's money and not deliver product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Aggregated Energy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "Bought this unit 5 years ago and had it installed by a authorized installer. Paid out close to $4500.00. Unit has almost literally not worked since. I've had service guys..."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "Cant stand them they never answer the phones, they sell you the wrong parts, they are rude, slow, and retarded ..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."
- "Posture Pal inventors legal battles may not be over. Posture Pal inventor, Mr. Geisert, also sent a Cease and Desist warning to Posture Pro posture analysis developer, Dr. Joseph..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."