Depo Energy COO Received F From Better Business Bureau
Depo Energy's COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel Rd, Dallas Texas.
Bernard Brown was in charge of daily operations which means he bears sole responsibility for the 21 complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau against the company he was operating.
Of the 21 complaints, 12 of those complaints failed to even get a response from Bernard Brown. The majority of complaints come from people purchasing product and never receiving any product that they paid for. These actions may constitute a criminal offense under the statute of mail fraud which is a federal offense.
One complaint filed with the BBB was a contract issue, 15 complaints were regarding delivery issues, 3 complaints were of refund and exchange issues, 1 was regarding sales practices and 1 complaint was regarding service issue.
A civil fraud lawsuit was filed against Bernard Brown along with a patent infringement suit as he knowingly dissolved the company without informing the other shareholders while pocketing the money.
One way to destroy the reputation of a company is take people's money and not deliver product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Aggregated Energy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Despite Japanese universities liked Plan9 for research, Anime characters are boring and too generic in drawing. Even Japanese recognize it, it's a drawing style designed for being easy. Please do a..."
- "Cant stand them they never answer the phones, they sell you the wrong parts, they are rude, slow, and retarded ..."
- "My name is Chris Geisert, inventor of the Posture Pal cushion. I was locked out of my Posture Pal company by CEO Bernard Brown.I re-assigned the patent back to..."