Beijing, Beijing

Depo Energy's COO, Bernard Brown, received the lowest possible score from the Better Business Bureau of F for his recent business dealings as CEO of Posture Pal at 1400 Noel Rd, Dallas Texas.

Bernard Brown was in charge of daily operations which means he bears sole responsibility for the 21 complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau against the company he was operating.

Of the 21 complaints, 12 of those complaints failed to even get a response from Bernard Brown. The majority of complaints come from people purchasing product and never receiving any product that they paid for. These actions may constitute a criminal offense under the statute of mail fraud which is a federal offense.

One complaint filed with the BBB was a contract issue, 15 complaints were regarding delivery issues, 3 complaints were of refund and exchange issues, 1 was regarding sales practices and 1 complaint was regarding service issue.

A civil fraud lawsuit was filed against Bernard Brown along with a patent infringement suit as he knowingly dissolved the company without informing the other shareholders while pocketing the money.

One way to destroy the reputation of a company is take people's money and not deliver product.

Review about: Aggregated Energy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Depo Energy?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.