Dental Health Associates PA - Unprofessional, Rude, Unorganized
I'm not sure where to begin about this office.I went there years ago and I never really liked it because of how unorganized it was.
No one knew what was going on. They had to ask several people back and forth about things. I decided to give it another try because my son needed some work done ASAP. Well I had an appointment with my son...
Took him out of school and everything for this appointment. We get there and they tell me they never received the email that had my sons xrays from another doctor. So the appointment ended up being pointless but at least I was able to get an idea of how much everything was going to cost. I cant complain about the doctor we had.
She was very sweet and mentioned to me to call the office and tell them to tell her when the email was sent because then she could give me the exact price of everything. So today that is what I did. Thankfully I had the other doctor office email the xrays to my personal account just in case. Of course Dental Health Associates called me and told me they never received the email.
So i personally went in to make sure they got it so I could get the new pricing... The second I opened my mouth the one receptionist cut me off and was kinda nasty and asked for my sons birth date. I was like um ok and gave her the info. Then she starts telling me with an attitude that i need to send in the xrays.
I was thrown back because I was like huh? I was explaining that to her when i first started talking - i was there to make sure they would get the xrays. I explained this again to her. She no lie...
she rolled her eyes at me and then went to talk to another woman. At this point i was annoyed. I wasn't nasty though. That is the interesting part.
I thought she was rude but i was still very respectful. The woman even sneezed and I said bless u to her. So i stood there waiting for the email to go in..finally she says they got it and i said ok..and was trying to mention to have the doctor call me with the new price... but i couldn't get that out of my mouth without her saying "Sooo we are done here!" I was like what?
I said no i need the doctor to give me a new price . She then starts telling me to calm down with my attitude and waving her hand in my face. At that point i was so upset. I was like i don't have an attitude...
they second i walked in you had one. I was like your the one waving your hand in my face. I then asked for my doctor referral back. I cant believe that even happened.
Its like she didn't have time to listen to what i needed to say.Just so unprofessional.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."