Densmore Consulting Services - Densmore CPA Core 1 Course Is A Scam! DCSweb.ca, DCSCPA.com Scam

3 of 4 Densmore Consulting Services reviews

I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a huge rip off.

I am a CPA PEP Challenge student for CPA Ontario. My employer is not paying for my courses - so I decided to purchase the Densmore CPA Core 1 Prep materials. The materials are really outdated and not relevant. They are NOTHING like the real exam. I took the Core 1 exam and failed. Bruce Densmore is a scammer.

I'm really pissed off - I failed using their materials. My friends told me they were good for the previous UFE process - but it's not the case for the new CPA Professional Education Program (PEP) process.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cpa Professional Education Program
Review category
Education
review #572878 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Densmore Consulting Services? Submit review ›
Helpful? 12 Yes 12 0 No 0
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
3 of 4 Densmore Consulting Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 22 #1188462 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I took Densmore CPA for CFE Prep in May 2016. My firm forced me to take it. It's outdated, and uses really bad instructors, compressed into a week. There's no support, and advice is outdated. Out of close to 50 people in my firm at KPMG, who were forced into this course, I don't know a single person who liked this session.
KPMG Partners, WAKE UP. This is outdated. STOP FORCING ME TO GO TO THIS.

4 0 Reply

Sep 10 #1210813 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Just had the same experience but not part of KPMG.
Cpa Canada needs to investigate these guys. DCS CPA is terrible. Please stay away.
This is my Densmore consulting service review: one word - terrible.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.