Densmore Consulting Services Inc/ DCSWeb.ca SCAMMED ME!!!!!!!!!
Here's my review of Densmore's prep course:
I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so I had to pay out of my own pocket. My experience with the course has been completely terrible! I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.
Let me explain how these guys scammed me. You register on their site for a course, and then wait for them to send over material. They sent me binders of paper, that I could not ever use - it's crazy. Their notes were NO different than the actual Handbook -I mean, WHY would ANYONE pay for copy pasted sections of the handbook??? It's crazy!
So then came the in-classroom sessions a few weeks ago in the beginning of August. I was in class from 9am until 5pm from Monday to Friday. Learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING because the course went by so fast. The instructors were not great and kept rushing the material. They pretend to give you a "case schedule", which every student writes. They STOLE UFE cases off the CPA Canada site, which are available to ANY student FREE OF CHARGE, and organized in a schedule - REALLY? I just paid thousands of dollars for GARBAGE copy and PASTED MATERIAL AND STOLEN CASES?
Now it's 2 weeks before the UFE. I am NOT ready and will fail. I tried to reach Bruce Densmore by e-mail but NO ONE IS RETURNING MY PHONE CALLS, NOR ARE THEY ANSWERING THEIR EMAILS.
I WILL BE FAILING. Yes, FAILING, because I'm not prepared. $2,000 gone - I was scammed. Please DO NOT register.
I wish I just registered in pass, like everyone told me.
AVOID DENSMORE CONSULTING INC!! SCAMMERS!! They operate out of DCSWEB.ca
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ufe Prep Course 2014
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..."
- "Over the course of 126 days at La Petite, my 2 children suffered 36 reported injuries. When I requested a conference with higher management to discuss the problem, they..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "We found this company through homestars.com and after meeting with thepresident Tony Hellman, decided that based on what we had seen wewould use him to replace the flooring in our..."
- "I purchased the consulting accelerator program online in August and then had a death in my immediate family so I emailed Sam's help desk asking if they would honor their..."
- "Terrible. Bought 3 piece sofa set in tan color. It turned green. When i called customer service they wouldnt help. Said just over a year and they wont..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."