Markham, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

Here's my review of Densmore's prep course:

I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so I had to pay out of my own pocket. My experience with the course has been completely terrible! I wouldn't wish this upon anyone.

Let me explain how these guys scammed me. You register on their site for a course, and then wait for them to send over material. They sent me binders of paper, that I could not ever use - it's crazy. Their notes were NO different than the actual Handbook -I mean, WHY would ANYONE pay for copy pasted sections of the handbook??? It's crazy!

So then came the in-classroom sessions a few weeks ago in the beginning of August. I was in class from 9am until 5pm from Monday to Friday. Learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING because the course went by so fast. The instructors were not great and kept rushing the material. They pretend to give you a "case schedule", which every student writes. They STOLE UFE cases off the CPA Canada site, which are available to ANY student FREE OF CHARGE, and organized in a schedule - REALLY? I just paid thousands of dollars for GARBAGE copy and PASTED MATERIAL AND STOLEN CASES?

Now it's 2 weeks before the UFE. I am NOT ready and will fail. I tried to reach Bruce Densmore by e-mail but NO ONE IS RETURNING MY PHONE CALLS, NOR ARE THEY ANSWERING THEIR EMAILS.

I WILL BE FAILING. Yes, FAILING, because I'm not prepared. $2,000 gone - I was scammed. Please DO NOT register.

I wish I just registered in pass, like everyone told me.

AVOID DENSMORE CONSULTING INC!! SCAMMERS!! They operate out of DCSWEB.ca

Review about: Ufe Prep Course 2014.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Densmore Consulting Services?

Submit review

Comments

Just to be really clear - Dcscpa.com is a bunch of crooks and scammers. Please do not use their service. I failed with them as well.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #907053

Yeah - Densmore's UFE and CPA prep program is a waste of time. Everyone knows that.