Densmore Consulting Services - DCSCPA - CFE Prep 2015 - WARNING
I am internationally trained Chartered Accountant (CA) from India. I now live in Canada with my family.
I took the Densmore Consulting Services (DCSCPA.ca) CFE Prep 2015 course and did not clear the CFE exam on the first attempt.
The materials are not sufficient and I lost $1,500 dollars. I sent message to Bruce Densmore, he run the program for refund. He could not avail the refund
Do not use DCSCPA CFE Prep. Materials not sufficient and not clear.
Canadian job market very weak already - I don't have money to pay $1,500 again. I am very mad. DO NOT USE.
CA Gobi Patel
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cfe prep online
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cfe Prep 2015
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "During our visit to the college SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE in December 2011, College Management including the Principal and MD Mr. Kee Lek Yong and Daxter Wee –Director Operations..."
- "During my BCNH diploma in Nutritional Therapy I dropped out, because I felt deceived by BCNH, due to concerns related to: 1) lack of transparency, 2) inadequate teaching methodologies, expertise..."
- "Don't buy from here! I Bought a clock $45 for my son it took two months for it to come when it arrived it was just paper rolled up and..."
- "I bought a Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Model 592-89474. It was delivered in September 2015 and installed after our renovation was completed in November, 2015. In October 2016,..."
- "I am very disappointed! The material they used is very cheap! Size is kids size. Poorly done and very cheap fabric. The color is even very different from what the..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."