Verified Reviewer

2.6
Updated by user Sep 13, 2023

I had to start the process over by contacting customer service again. I explained that I was supposed to get a shipping box with label and didn't receive it.

Denon's procedure has confusing instructions, incomplete and conflicting information that make it difficult for the consumer. Finally, I received the box with label. This has taken 45-60 days. I shipped the box to the Denon repair contractor.

Hopefully it will be repaired and returned in a timely manner. I never received an apology or follow up by customer service about the difficulty I experienced thus far.

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2023

Not many warranty repair locations in the USA. You must provide proof of purchase and ship the item to a repair center after spending a long time chatting with tech support.

They told me I could get a prepaid shipping box but they never sent it.

They dont respond to follow up or survey communication either. I am going to start over initiating a warranty repair due to an apparent blown or deactivated power supply from an improperly wired Samsung TV ADR Sound from TV output back thru AVR Speakers which kept giving errors on HDMI3 port because in this case it must be wired separately from single AV HDMI-1 cable.

User's recommendation: Research how easy/difficult it is to get warranty repair service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Denon USA Cons: Delays and shipping cost to warranty repair centers.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Denon USA Reviews