Updated by user Dec 16, 2021

Denali company representative contacted me via email. First, she said since they sold them thru the walmart.com site they would only honor Walmarts 90-day warranty.

I thought this was a joke as canning is a seasonal or opportunity activity. I didn't have them much past the 90 days and this was the first time I was using them. Then she offered to send me 1 box of the "new and improved " lids. If the lids are so good and they promote why do they have to make "NEW AND IMPROVED ONES".

I told them I was going to post on social media sites all about their faulty product. The representative then offered to refund me half of what I spent on the canning lids and I agreed. What a bunch of liars they are as I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A REFUND and they have not communicated with me since then.

I have the emails to prove their refund offer. Do not buy from this company as they lie and have faulty products.

Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2021

Since the pandemic canning products have been hard to get. I have been canning for several years now and usually go with Ball or Kerr the time-tested canning products companies.

I decided to try Denali canning company's product as they were available at a time when Ball and Kerr were not. I am extremely disappointed as over 60% of the lids failed. I tried two different batches on two different days of canning berry jam which uses the water canning method. The lids puckered consistently in both batches.

Canning is labor-intensive and I will never recommend or use the Denali canning products.

I have never had any issues in my years of canning using Kerr or Ball products. DON'T USE DENALI CANNING PRODUCTS OR YOU WILL CREATE MORE WORK FOR YOURSELF.

User's recommendation: DON'T USE DENALI CANNING LIDS, THEY PUCKER AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REDO AT LEAST 60% OF YOUR JARS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Coos Bay, Oregon

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

I bought two boxes at Farm Fleet that were jars and lids of Dinali I’m trying it the second time on the same batch because the first batch didn’t work and I’m thinking the second batch is not going to work either very disappointed a lot of work went into this and now I’m going out and buying ball lids they don’t fail like Denali

Denali Canning Reviews