DeMontrond Buick GMC - Caught dealership in Bait and Switch, leather seats.
Purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from Demontrond in Houston Tx, on July 28, with leather seats.When I came on August 1 to pick it up, the so called leather seats I had ordered were after market seats (which was never told to me) and completely covered front and back with puckered, and rippled leather everywhere.
The leather was cut to short and was marked leather but had a foam like backing on it like vinyl, tag said Katzkin. I have lots of pictures. They had the car in the dealership "cooling off" . They told us to make it nice for when we got in it...it was really to cool off the leather in hopes that is would shrink.
They did refund my money after I told them that if they were not willing to give me factory seats like I thought I was getting, then we were not taking possession of the car. We now were without a car, since they took back the lease on Monday, we had to literally walk down the street to rent a car for a week or so , so we can go look for another car AND worst of all my credit now shows a car on it that I dont own, at least until they can correct the paper work. AND I am very sure my credit score will go down because of all this. ...They tried very hard to pull a fast one on us, but we thankfully caught them.
I only wonder how many others they have pulled this on...and how many more they intend to pull it on.
Thank you for your time.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2014 Buick Enclave
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."