Deluxe Marketing Inc, Jeremy Larson Brad Canepa DMI comcast, cox, xfinity, sales, door to door, direct sales, las vegas las vegas, Nevada, William Biggs, Time Warner, Texas, Rip OFFS!!!
They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105 days after the last day of install. They are a rip off and do not have the proper structure to handle their current day to day business.
I highly do not recommend ANYONE to work with this company. THEY ARE A SCAM!!! SOMEONE SHOULD TAKE THEM TO THE LABOR BOARD!!!! THEY ARE DISGUSTINGLY THE WORST CABLE CONTRACTOR IN HISTORY!!!! FASTEST FAILING COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY!!!
Deluxe Marketing Inc, Jeremy Larson, Brad Canepa, DMI comcast, cox, xfinity, time warner, sales, door to door, direct sales, alarm sales, las vegas, Nevada, san diego, oklahoma city, austin texas, denver, washington, new mexico
This company will not pay their hold back account. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently the owner increased it to $3,000 to rip off more of his organization since he knew he was failing) and is supposed to be released 105 days after the last day of install. I have requested this time and time again and they refuse to PAY ME my F*N MONEY!!! This is the United States of America, not some 3rd world country. Take a look at these numbers that the company made and doesn't want to pay out their ex-employees:
In 2008, overall revenue was $1.2 million. In 2011, DMI reported revenue of $11.9 million. DMI’s current Fortune 500 clients includeComcast, Cox, and Time Warner.
re you kidding me? You can't pay a few hundred thousand to those who helped make that money???!!
The owner got became so full of himself, he can't even get through a door because his head is so Big. Him and his sidekick, which was my manager, named William Biggs, are both crooked. They have everyone brainwashed and then they turn around and treat them like slaves.
They are a rip off and do not have the proper structure to handle their current day to day business. Their CFO Brad Canepa is a rip off too. He takes the money from the company and keeps most of it, even when reps deserve to be paid bonuses.
William Biggs keeps bonus money for himself too. He has pocketed over $50,000+ due to the unorganized structure of this company, they didn't even notice he was doing that. He lives on a golf course and drives a mercedes while others are barely making ends meet.
I highly do not recommend ANYONE to work with this company. THEY ARE A SCAM!!!
THEY ARE DISGUSTINGLY THE WORST CABLE CONTRACTOR IN HISTORY!!!!
AND THE FASTEST FAILING COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY!!!
Be very careful what you do with this company. Keep good track of checks and balances. They mismanage EVERYTHING. All their top leadership have moved over to other companies and this company is dying!!! At one point, they were on top, and now they are barely making their bills.
BE CAREFUL FOR ALL NEW REPS!!! PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! Call Jeremy directly if you do not believe me. He has horded tons of cash that is not his off of other people's hard work and efforts. This guy is a THIEF!!! Don't believe his A rating which he claims is an A plus. He is a liar and a thief.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Deluxe Marketing Inc
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."