Atlanta, Georgia

I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer.If all water is not out of the sprayer after use, the remaining water leaks all over the sink and under the cabinet (rotting the wood).

You would think that a product like a kitchen faucet would last longer then six months without any problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that when you put a faucet in your home Twenty years ago it would last for over a twenty year period?Today it seems like everything made is nothing more then junk!

Review about: Delta Foundations Kitchen Faucet.

I liked: Cost.

I didn't like: That the product did not last.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Went to Delta web site to write a complaint and it would not go through / $69
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Delta Faucet?

Comments

I talked with Delta Faucet yesterday and they are sending me a new sprayer. It is really sad that a lot of items that we purchase today, fail to hold up to the quality of the past.

I'm sure the store would take care of it for you.

Barefoot Spas - Review about Barefoot Pl7 Spa from Ballwin, Missouri Barefoot Spas "I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa. I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot. Them not having local..." Read more Hot Tub Works - Disappointed. Leaks heat. Velcro instead of seam. Hot Tub Works "I am experiencing a similar problem. Ordered top of the line 6" thick extra dense foam, but with gaps between the panels heat leaks out bad. Thick cover doesn't help..." Read more AstralPool - Pool filter part O'ring AstralPool "Here is an up date the that very rare O'ring that cannot be found anywhere in Australia, now ASTRAL POOLS head office manager tells me the part has to come..." Read more Thermospas Hot Tubs Customer Care Review ThermoSpas Hot Tubs "Thermaspa's customer service is horrific. It has been a nightmare from when the original salesman referred to me as a "gimp" to recent concern on having this unexplainable rust due..." Read more ASICS PATRIOT 7 Asics "Bought a pair from Zalora an online store. I had used almost all brands i.e. Puma, Adidas, Nike and Onitsuka (your sister company) and were happy with them since they..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Suddenlink - Trying to get service. Suddenlink "We called suddenlink asking them to please come and connect us for internet only. After a 30 min. sales pitch about all the other services they could provided, I said,..." Read more Warranty avoidance by gearbest Gearbest "Phone been sent back to Gearbest for warranty repairs. In excellent cosmetic condition. After 2 month Gearbest sent back not my, another used phone in much worse condition, with signs..." Read more