Atlanta, Georgia

I have only had this faucet since March of 2015, six months later it is already leaking at the sprayer.If all water is not out of the sprayer after use, the remaining water leaks all over the sink and under the cabinet (rotting the wood).

You would think that a product like a kitchen faucet would last longer then six months without any problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that when you put a faucet in your home Twenty years ago it would last for over a twenty year period?Today it seems like everything made is nothing more then junk!

Review about: Delta Foundations Kitchen Faucet.

I liked: Cost.

I didn't like: That the product did not last.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Went to Delta web site to write a complaint and it would not go through / $69
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Delta Faucet?

Comments

I talked with Delta Faucet yesterday and they are sending me a new sprayer. It is really sad that a lot of items that we purchase today, fail to hold up to the quality of the past.

I'm sure the store would take care of it for you.