Houston, Texas
100% full Not resolved

Bought new Portable AC June 2016 - within 30 days, yes 30 days, the impella fan came loose and wobbled hitting the side walls like a machine gun. No AC option. Unit was unboxed and stayed unmoved in same room.

Numerous calls and all I ever got was lies and broken promises. "we will get back to you in 3 days", next call it was 7 days, then 10 days, etc. I got one girl who promised, yes PROMISED to call me back with their engineer on the line within 15 minutes with a solution - no call back. More lies!

So on the 5th or 6th call I started swearing and shouting at the man who took the original call from me. This was 8/5/16. He PROMISED to get to me this Monday by 5pm. I'll let you know what happens.

Review about: Delonghi Air Conditioner.

I didn't like: Lies and broken promises to date.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delonghi Air Conditioner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Delonghi?

Comments

Max
Houston, Texas, United States #1205972

Follow up to prior post of 8/8/16: Ok so they called me on the Monday at 4:55pm and said they would FedEx a new unit out.Hold on!

Too good to be true? Oh yeah! It's 8/30.16 now and no new unit. Their shipping dept had put two shipping labels on it and it got delivered to a wrong address.

Calls to FedEx were as bad as these people. Put in a claim to track it and got stonewalled for three days until they finally said they would only give information to the shipper except that it had 2 labels and was wrongly delivered.

Cust Serv promised to call me today with an update - I had to call them and they were just waiting for FedEx to return their call (yeah right!).It might get resolved but this saga will have to wait for another update!