Update by user Jun 24, 2012

I still hate this toaster oven.It still doesn\'t work.

I did contact them, and they emailed me to go to their website. What for?

Nothing there for me.The response is we don\'t make this anymore.

I will be giving this to Goodwill.

Original review posted by user May 24, 2012

When using the racks in this appliance, if one wants to pull the rack out to get whatever is on the rack, like a pan of lasagna, this rack releases itself in the back and tips forward, sending a very hot pan, let's say Lasagna, onto......the floor, or myself, perhaps.

This is a horizontal rack that immediately becomes a ramp, propelling a blazing hot projectile toward you. Who designed this, and why don't they have law suits? I have burned myself repeatedly reaching into this thing.

The racks are only stabilized at two places.When you pull the rack out more than an inch, the ramp of burning food is created.

Review about: Convection Toaster Oven.

Review #320531 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Delonghi?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Almost a FIRE with Defective DeLonghi Heater Delonghi "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more