Verified Reviewer

1.5

SBeware of Della Toyota and this "family" of dealerships! The family of your nightmares.

They cannot be trusted. Facts: Della did not inspect the used car we purchased from them in March, and we had to bring the car back on MULTIPLE occasions before they (finally) fixed the brakes - and that cost us lots of time and money bringing it to them from out of state! Their (very) poor service was evidenced by their (ongoing) track record of shortcutting things.

They should have properly inspected and fixed the car BEFORE they sold it to us. We recently learned from a professional mechanic that the tires they had on the car when they sold it to us were unsafe (cracked between the treads) AND that the rear springs were broken (and had been for quite a long time).

Also, the calipers are leaking! Della pushed this vehicle out the door - without fixing what needed fixing - at our expense! They said to bring it back to them AGAIN - and then wanted to charge me approx. $2,000 to fix the issues they NEVER inspected or addressed in the first place.

They are unethical, so steer clear! Furthermore, they prey on their customers and are exactly what's bad with car dealerships.

User's recommendation: Steer clear of this dealership.

Preferred solution: I'd like them to reimburse me the $1,282 it will take to fix the vehicle plus the cost of the dry rotted tires they sold me ($791). They sold us this car without inspecting it, and did not service it prior, which I can prove..

DELLA Toyota Cons: Are dishonest.

Location: 32 Della Drive, Plattsburgh Town, New York 12901, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

DELLA Toyota Reviews