Dell - Bad Hardware, Terrible Customer Service

4 of 630 Dell reviews

In my experience, Dell will sell you a defective computer, promise to make repairs, as is demanded in their own warranty, and then continue to return a broken computer to you.I have spent hours on the phone troubleshooting with countless representatives, been lied to many times, all to still have a computer with faulty hardware and error codes.

Their repairs department is convinced that the issue is resolved, but my laptop after only a few months will no longer charge and gives me an error code. They expect me to continue sending my computer in for repairs and waiting months at a time for the repairs to be completed, until I only assume, my warranty runs out and they can get out of it. Last time they had to order a part for the computer, which obviously didn't fix the issue. Their customer service, when I could understand them, were rude, lied to me, and intentionally sent me to another representative instead of fixing the issue.

From my experience, Dell intentionally sells broken, faulty computers and counts on their horrific customer service to prevent them from ever having to face the responsibility for it.

Check out the BBB reviews for Dell to see thousands of complaints and reviews like this.Don't make my mistake, buy any other brand of computer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
    • Customer support - rude and ineffective
    • Customer support - lies
    • Sells faulty hardware
    • Refusal to make repairs under warranty

Reason of review:
Faulty Laptop Refusing Repairs Under Warranty
Review category
Computers
review #1004439

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dell? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 630 Dell reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dell.
Filing a new complaint about
×