Aventura, Florida
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Placed my order at 1pm.Didn't receive it till 3pm.

Related: Delivery Wow - THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY

I open the food and the order was incorrect and the food arrived like it had been shaken all around. I called and the customer service rep said I must of ordered the wrong item (I've eaten at Chilis since I was 15, I know what I ordered).

They offered to either replace but I would have to wait an hour and a half later or receive a "credit" in their system.I'll wait the hour, because I will never use delivery wow ever again.

Review about: Delivery Wow Food Delivery Service.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Delivery Wow?

Comments

What the *** are you eating in the first place???

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #1039313

One would think that if you are over the age of 15 like you claim in your review that you would be able to one, use better spelling and grammar, and two hold the box without shaking the food up. I bet the reason your food was messed up(not talking about the wrong order) was because you were rough with the package.