Got this item after Christmas.Worn it right away and after about two hours of wearing it, someone noticed that there was a large hole under the left arm.

Apparently, the defected seam broke. Complained to delias, and after 10 days of no response from delias, I called in. After excuses from their Customer Service team, they finally said that since the item had been worn, they couldn't offer a return because the item was defective after wear. This is understandable if the sweater itself wasn't defective!

Who paid for a sweater for 10 minutes of use??? If I had washed this item after I got it, it would have ripped apart in the washing machine, and I wouldn't have known that the sweater was defective.

I'm never buying from delias again.Their quality is not what it used to be.

Review about: Delias Pale Jacquard Sweater.

I liked: Quality of their products in the past.

I didn't like: Current product quality and how they handled their customers.

2.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Delias?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.