Defy supply deals in subpar product and will not return your money when damaged product shows up.We recieved damaged product and returned it to them and now they will not give us our money back even minus the restocking fee.

According to Discover any merchant can change thier terms at any time and now they changed thiers to state that they do not have to replace or return money when product is damaged. Disvoer said there is nothing they can do.

Discover did refund our money (out of thier own pocket) but the principle is that defysupply should of not Discover.Do not use these guys.

Review about: Haysi Contemporary Bar Stool.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $530
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Defysupply?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy "I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws. Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Defysupply - Dacron fibers coming out of the seats Defysupply "The Dacron fibers are coming out of the seams of the attached cushions of a 3 piece Braxton leather sofa set bought in FEB 2010 after a few months of..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more