I ordered a leather sectional sofa and paid for it.I also paid for "white glove delivery service", which is highly recommended by the company.

The sofa arrived in 4 weeks. The delivery company brought the sofa into my home but cautioned that they believed the sofa had been "repackaged". Indeed, the sofa was stained, torn and looked used when it arrived. I refused delivery of the sofa.

Defy supply has since refused to refund my money. They blame the staining and tearing of leather on the freight company. Defy supply wants me to pay over $500.00 on shipping.

I don't have a sofa and they have my $1000.00.Do NOT do business with defy supply!

Review about: Leather Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Defysupply?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Defysupply - Dacron fibers coming out of the seats Defysupply "The Dacron fibers are coming out of the seams of the attached cushions of a 3 piece Braxton leather sofa set bought in FEB 2010 after a few months of..." Read more The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "Some time went by, and 2 triple recliner sofas started peeling, I contacted them again, and I was told it was normal wear and tear..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Damage item. Lazada Philippines "I ordered QF APPLE EARPHONE. THEN WHEN I RECEIVED THE MIC IS NOT WORKING AND THE VOLUME KEY IS BUSTED. I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE OF LAZADA. "THE APPLICATION..." Read more