Dallas, Texas

The Dacron fibers are coming out of the seams of the attached cushions of a 3 piece Braxton leather sofa set bought in FEB 2010 after a few months of using them.Defy supply claimed it was due to abuse, when at one point they were planning to reorder the sofa,Since it was a manufacturing defect.

But the end result they refunded $100.00 for inconvenience.

Please approach this company with caution .They have very bad customer service, they do not return money nor do they honor their warranty policy.The sofas are bonded leather with very little of Italian leather.

Review about: Braxton 3 Piece Leather Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2251
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Defysupply?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Case Boss - Total scam Case Boss "They took my money but did not deliver a product, I ordered a iphone 7 plus case from them on March 25, 2017, and I have still not received anything...." Read more Defysupply - DEFECTIVE SOFA Defysupply "I ordered the Paragould Microfiber Sectional Sofa from defysupply.com on May 17th, 2012. I was quoted 4-6 weeks for delivery. Almost 11 weeks later, on July 31, 2012, I..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more