I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped.Third Printing.
Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers. Very tight spine and pages. very clean, bright dust jacket with no tears or creases." It arrived loose in an envelope with tears to the book jacket (one of which was 1/2" and very creased), an inscription on the fly leaf, unevenly faded covers to front and back which made 1 1/2" stripes across the cloth covers, and water damage/discoloration to the spine. DEFINITELY NOT AS DESCRIBED.
They did not reply to my email.I wouldn't trust this seller again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- "I feel I was over charged for 3 deep dish pizzas. They are advertised at $8 +tax two different places. Then advertised @ $8.50 in one other location..."
- "Bought a Crate & Barrel sofa in May 2014. It didn't arrive until July 2014. Got all the extra fabric protections etc. Put it in a minimally used..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."