I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped.Third Printing.
Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers. Very tight spine and pages. very clean, bright dust jacket with no tears or creases." It arrived loose in an envelope with tears to the book jacket (one of which was 1/2" and very creased), an inscription on the fly leaf, unevenly faded covers to front and back which made 1 1/2" stripes across the cloth covers, and water damage/discoloration to the spine. DEFINITELY NOT AS DESCRIBED.
They did not reply to my email.I wouldn't trust this seller again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "The Executive Editor of the Hillsdale Daily News committed a criminal act against me. I'm a private citizen who she was "investigating" for making criticism of local political officials. She..."
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "Bought a Crate & Barrel sofa in May 2014. It didn't arrive until July 2014. Got all the extra fabric protections etc. Put it in a minimally used..."
- "I feel I was over charged for 3 deep dish pizzas. They are advertised at $8 +tax two different places. Then advertised @ $8.50 in one other location..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."