Deceptive Toytec Lifts - BAD SERVICE, Really Bad
I had a bad experience with Toytec. The 550 coils were warping in towards the shock body til it looked like they might rub, so Doug sent replacement springs, which I changed out. Same thing happened again, so he ask me to send them in. He said nothing was wrong with them, and sent them back, only they never showed up.
Doug told me it was "suspicious" that they were missing. He was inferring that I took them and was commiting fraud. In the end, he said I could take a used set or a partial refund.
I was fed up by this time and just wanted my money back, but he insisted on shorting me $125., even though he shipped them insured UPS. I'll never deal with him again
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Coil Springs
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "The Cistercian nunnery “Lichtenthal Abbey” is in the town of Baden-Baden (Germany) at about 25 minutes walk from the city center. It’s a very interesting ensemble formed by several abbey..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Our school raised a large sum of money to have a new playground installed and Sun Country Systems Inc of Santa Clarita CA was hired to sell, install our new..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."