Irvine, California

I had a bad experience with Toytec. The 550 coils were warping in towards the shock body til it looked like they might rub, so Doug sent replacement springs, which I changed out. Same thing happened again, so he ask me to send them in. He said nothing was wrong with them, and sent them back, only they never showed up.

Doug told me it was "suspicious" that they were missing. He was inferring that I took them and was commiting fraud. In the end, he said I could take a used set or a partial refund.

I was fed up by this time and just wanted my money back, but he insisted on shorting me $125., even though he shipped them insured UPS. I'll never deal with him again

_____________

Review about: Defective Coil Springs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Deceptive Toytec Lifts?

Comments

Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more