Death Row Dog Rescue/Diana Peters Scamming Money! Unethical!
Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland Park, FL (address also shows up as Ft Lauderdale, FL) She formerly ran her so called rescue out of Davie FL, and prior to that in Miami/Dade in the Redlands area. She keeps getting shut down, and moving on...
Court records show enormous fines she owes, as well as evictions, and an open case with the city of Davie, FL. (in court records Ms Peters has a long history of not paying her way ) Ms. Peters posts dogs for adoption on craigslist and facebook. she does not check references, or do home checks.
Ms Peters lets dogs and puppies die in her care as she denies them vet care. She self treats them. (and buries them in her yard)
Sick dogs get adopted out of her rescue covered in ticks, and some with substantial health issues. Some which are completely treatable , but she chooses not to. Has adopted out unspayed un- vetted dogs. Has adopted out sick dogs that later died.
She is unethical and inhumane.
While in Davie FL she would have volunteers adopt dogs out at a local Pet Supermarket. The manager after seeing the conditions of the dogs, and the ticks put an end to the adoptions there. Sick dogs with ticks should not be in a public place infecting customers pets.
On FaceBook she posts a dog in need and begs for donations, and they come in. On more than one occassion (see proof links below) Ms. Peters has been outed for her blatant scamming. She removes facebook posts and tells more lies, or just ignores.
Many people who have volunteered with her in the past and/ or adopted from her have come together on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Death-Row-Dog-Rescue-is-a-SCAM/248809461823314 to post their testimonials. Their original page was hacked, but they have not backed down and are active on facebook once again and testimonials are being re-posted.
Please be sure and read through all of the testimonies and posts.
A volunteer presented Ms Peters a $4000 check and none of the money was spent on the dogs, though a meeting was held and a budget for the funds was allocated. The dogs needed medicines and tick protection, and they were denied.
Diana Peters claims to have a 501c3 - but she takes donations and spends them directly on cigarettes, wine, groceries, rent, electric, water, cable, etc. .
Her face book page is death row dog rescue her website http://www.saveadeathrowdog.org , and if watched carefully on face book you can see her caught in lies and schemes on a regular basis.
Don't believe me, research her and her rescue. She is banned from many shelters throughout Florida. Call her local pounds MDAS 305-884-1101 , and Broward 954-359-1313 and mention her name - banned call Chipley - banned call Brevard -banned , and so many more.
She can not pull dogs from their facilities. Someone needs to ask themselves why a rescue can't rescue a dog?
Call another local rescue group... I have yet to meet one that speaks well of her.
Check her operating credentials on Florida Dept of State sunbiz.org and under charities and non profits on IRS.gov .
Check Broward County Clerk of Courts and Miami Dade clerk of Courts (search under Diana Peters, Peters, Diana, and then her addresses you find on those records there are also violations in her daughter Sonia's name also)
Check with code enforcement in Davie 954-693-8237 , and Oakland Park 954-630-4400 . also check with the code enforcement in her first location in the Redlands.
The below links are compiled evidence of her scamming and the face book page group that are posting testimonials and evidence .
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Death-Row-Dog-Rescue-is-a-SCAM/248809461823314 - LIKE our page and show your support
Proof is in the Posts! Donations solicited with ill intent on Facebook ! -https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=220079164716226 Please read!
Polly and her Pups falsely used to collect donations! Facebook Fans DUPED by so called rescue! https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=220089604715182 PLEASE READ
An Ex-Volunteers Story https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=215016995222443 OMG! un-believable! MUST READ
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dog Resecue Scam
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "I decided to join Trugreen because my backyard had lots of weeds and didn't look very good. However, my front lawn looked great and didn't need any treatment. ..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."