Fargo, North Dakota

Update by user Jun 26, 2012

This complaint is my opinion as how I view the sequence of events.

Original review posted by user Jun 25, 2012

Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson, paid for their return. Among the Stolen Records still missing items is a set of two source code disks for Project Accounting and Workforce Automation which Pladson still refuses to disclose their whereabouts.

"Stolen Records" include software source code which Microsoft's Great Plains offered Eight Million dollars to purchase for only one of the software products, Project Accounting, which disks DeAnn Pladson withheld for over 6 months along with the Workforce Automation source code. Subsequent to the Great Plains Eight Million dollar "Project Accounting Software" offer, our company purchased and developed "Workforce Automation " software with clients including Atlantis Casino, Kraft, The Northwest Companies, Domino's, McDonalds et al. Deutsche Bank valued Intellisol's two software products at $60 Million committing to a $40 Million investment. Citibank valued Intellisol's two software products at $40 Million committing to a $20 Million investment.

The MSDN ("Microsoft Developers Network") library external hard drive that Pladson held for over 6 months included software and codes worth well over $750,000. The MSDN software library included Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 with unlimited installations, CRM which alone will install for over $250,000, Great Plains full accounting package which installs for upwards of $500,000 along with many other very valuable Microsoft products.

The Stolen Records also included the entire accounting backup of a multi-million dollar and multi-state California based dairy operation incorporated in Minnesota called Progressive Dairy and confidential shareholder financial information. The Stolen Records included the Bio-Key International's source code. Bio Key International has a present market cap around $11 Million ($20 Million in 2008). Pladson knew the stolen records were of great value and secured the stolen records in a "locked storage facility owned by Maring Williams Law Office.

Review about: Unethical Lawyer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DeAnn Pladson?

Comments

Mira LaCous - CTO BIO-key Inte

I am Mira LaCous, CTO of BIO-key International. I would like to clear up a misunderstanding stated in this claim by Jon Tollefson.

I got to meet Jon Tollefson when he was working with Jasper Consulting in the summer of 2000 (12 years ago) when Jasper Consulting had contracted with our firm to develop some software. In the fall of 2000 we completed that work and it was provided to Jasper Consulting, as source code. Jon Tollefson was one of the people involved in that transaction for Jasper Consulting.

The source code and project had nothing to do with past or current software offered or provide by BIO-key International, Inc. There is no connection to what Jon Tollefson had from nearly 12 years ago and BIO-key’s technologies offered today. Jon Tollefson has never had any BIO-key software or source code, and if he is claiming he has he is incorrect in his statement, or he has committed a felony in theft of property from BIO-key.

Shortly after the completion of the project in 2000 with Jasper Consulting, they went out of business. The core engineers started a company called 123 ID, which also after a few years went out of business.

The source code that Jon Tollefson claims to have had I would not believe he had rights to own or possess, but that would be up to the recipient of assets for Jasper Consulting. Given it has been 12 years, it is so antiquated I could not imagine any value in it today.

I would request that Jon...

Mira LaCous

CTO BIO-key International, Inc.

651-789-6117