Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
Resolved
1.2

Update by user Sep 29, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with settlement agreement. Contacted my State's Attorney General's office.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2020

I ordered this ultrawifipro and 4 minutes later called back to cancel after reading horrendous reviews regarding customer service. "Too late" I was told.

So I had no choice but to accept the booster. A couple of days later it arrives and I followed the instructions on how to set it up. I had to sit next to the router to setup. Nowhere near 300 Mbps.

False claim. But the strength was good in the router room. After I set it up I took it about 25 feet away to where I needed it. Nothing.

It went from about 150 Mbps in the router room to 1 or 2 Mbps. Useless no download/upload speed. After several long waits on the phone and emails, they gave me a RMA number to send it back. A couple of weeks go by and no refund.

No customer support. So I filed a dispute with my CC company and they put the $42.75 back until the matter is resolved. Shortly thereafter I must have pissed them off because they now refused to give me a refund. Due to my filing a dispute.

They retaliated and punished me even though I was following my CC advice to always try to deal with the merchant first. They won't hear it. August 27, still no contact or refund and RMA number only good for 2 weeks.

No word yet. State's Attorney General complaint filed.

User's recommendation: Don't buy these.

Product or Service Mentioned: Deals Ultrawifipro Com Customer Care.

Comments

#1918546

Yeah it's now Sept. 2 and nothing.

Capital one believed their lies and gave them my money. I've been a capitalone customer for over 10 years, never missed a payment and always paid more than the minimum. I have appealed their decision and they responded with an unreadable 8 page notice that the Deal epicenter charge was valid. The font was so tiny I couldn't read their allegations against me.

Don't buy wifi boosters. All 4 different ones I bought failed. Cost me $42.75.

Thanks capital one. A loyal customer.

Deals UltraWifiPro Com Reviews