Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Untill now I didn't receive my refund yet,more than 1 months,I didn't complete yet my deal but my ensogo cash been deducted.Lot's off email I had send but no body reply and take actions, don't know how others channel to contact u but for me this is my last deal and i will keep informing others people so that they're won't be cheated like me
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "I went to a showroom at jln ampang and meet a dealer named Mr.Gan. I paid the booking fee RM300 on 13th of January 2015 and he did not provide..."
- "My complaint is regarding my item I ordered in LAZADA last June 24,2016, coz until now July 8,2016 is still in NINJAVAN's warehouse. i keep on emailing them everyday..."
- "Please Take Note!!! (ASAP) for mc'D worker didn't manager check food qualities before serving the guest??!! this give bad reputation's for Mc'D... We pay for EAT THE FOOD NOT pay for give..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."