ENSOGO Malaysia is a really poor service company, when you place an order you cannot get any update status and contact with the seller, even you can not take any action after placed an order.
I've been placed an order since mar 4 about 4 set Multifunction Wardrobe and cost RM260, but untill now still not delivery. the customer service totally cannot provide me any status about my order, and they just ask me to wait .
but...how long need to wait??? one month? one year? they didn't give any answer!!
untill now I still can not get an effective and right way to solve this problem.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Multifunction Wardrobe
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I am very disspointed with lazada by put wrong information that this camera can view from anywhere. But strongly, it cannot work to view from outside house. ..."
- "wrong deliveryI received my order yesterday but the item that I received is wrong item. .I order GMP K362-S anti breaking luggage not Cabin size K360-S..you guys should double check..."
- "I ordered a xiaomi mi4i on 19/03. Expected delivery is 23/03-28/03. I called Lazada on 23/03 as Poslaju Trace& Tracking showed the last update on 19/03 was out from Puchong...."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."