Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Ensogo delayed delivery and product still not arrived almost 2 months later
Dear Ensogo, Albert,
Please refund my payment of RM56.00 immediately. It is clear that there was never any stock and the stock has never been shipped out.
Ordered: 14 May
On the way: 20 May (ETA 30 May - 13 June)
First ticket (product not received): 15th June, Cust Service Albert told me the fine print said the estimated delivery period is 06-Jun-2016 to 27-Jun-2016
Product still not arrived: 8 July 2016!
It is sad to think that Ensogo will rely on the majority of people forgetting they had not received the goods to keep the funds and never deliver on the goods as promised. A first chance was given to deliver the goods over the time stipulated. Now the second time stipulated has passed, and Ensogo should respond immediately.
However I am thoroughly convinced that Ensogo online site and service is terrible, terrible, terrible. I only ask that the site and company refund the payment to put a closing chapter on this bad online purchase experience.
Please just refund the payment back to me, thanks.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product not delivered and feel cheated
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Bad customer service from airasia flight attendant..how could he said . .'kecoh betul lah korang ni..where is your boarding..."
- "My daughter purchased SONY XPERIA SL 32GB (WHITE) in July 2015. After about 3 weeks using it, she found that the phone was not functioning well due to some..."
- "Bought a bag from Ensogo Malaysia. First, it was delayed. it was well pass the delivery date. I had to call them to find that they have a problem with..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."