Bangalore, Karnataka

Update by user Jan 03, 2015

This post got the attention of Richie Bello and Vincent Naso.., They bombard with lot of fake comments praising themselves.., Look at their name : BYHG12, DBHD1234, AgB123, Cygjk158, Ytfg5578 ..,

Stay away from Vincent Naso and Richie Bello - ( Esp : RICHIE BELLO ) - This guy is total fraud!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2014

OMG..,!!! Richie Bello and Vincent Naso owns Dealers Solutions, Brandon Harrison and HuntingtonHondaCars.com .., With more number of companies..,they scammed lot of businesses.

Initially Brandon K Harrison and HuntingtonHondacars.com are separate entity - When we emailed them.., We got only from reply Richie Bello and Vincent Naso.., It is clear that., They run their scam with the other names as well..

Beware.., They scammed nearly 10+ companies!!! - They send funny emails , personal attack and racist comments and they acting unprofessionally - Here we attach you the screenshot of the email conversation. IT IS HILARIOUS!!!!

Review about: Management.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dealers Solutions Group?

Comments

LOL

OM god.., I guess.., FIR has been rised against richie in police station - He got arrested already

***head 000
to Anonymous Sayreville, New Jersey, United States #1144480

lol

A crazy I.T tech

only scammers are you guys you had to take all your sites down

siteons we birds

Webirds pix parker beware of this Company of shore real good price but no good

goodbusiness

Dear Vincent Naso, Richie Bello.., We understand your frustration - Don't create too many fake accounts and bombard with fake claims .., lol ;) Look at your names : Omgstan1, BYHG12, DBHD1234, AgB123, Cygjk158, Ytfg5578.., Lol :)

NEXT TIME CREATE NAMES ATLEAST LOOKS LIKE GOOD ONE..,

Omgstan1
Brooklyn, New York, United States #923613

The Only one that done is Stan Sher Dealer e traning the side kick the what to be like Sean V Bradley

Stan copied Every Content From Mr Bradley but he will never get any were he is to lazy

RBelloFraud
to Omgstan1 New Jersey, United States #923681

Excellent spelling job. Looks like Richie Bello joined in. You can tell it is him because the comment looks like a 5 year old wrote it.

goodbusiness

Oh.., This post got the attention of Vincent Naso and Richie Bello.., Lol ;) They uses different names to defend their FAKE BUSINESS!!! Lol :)