Clark, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved

Dealers Solutions Group in Melville, NJ Owner Richard Bello responds to complaint that was filed on this site by sending threatening text messages to us. He has been harassing us for days with random text messages. It is impossible to understand his babbling sometimes because he writes as if he is illiterate. He proceeds to go on Facebook and start trashing us.

UPDATE: We learned that Dealers Solutions Group in Melville, NY has pulled the same exact scam on their web design company, an email marketing company and several other companies that provided services only to get ripped off, not paid, checks cancelled or cause PayPal problems. Dealers Solutions Group is operated by scam artists with one of them being Richard Bello. When discussions need to get serious Richard defaults to looking for pity from you. The pity is when he talks about how bad his knees are or that someone in his family has serious problems to which we will not discuss. Again Dealers Solutions Group is a scam. If you are in the automotive industry and Dealers Solutions Group contacts you please avoid them. They easily owe their partners over five figures (that we know of) if not more.

We even attached an example of their NDA agreement they use to make themselves look like a legitimate business.

Review about: Business Consultant.

I didn't like: Business, Engagement, Non payment, Unethical, Appearance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $10000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Dealers Solutions Group?

Comments

The Dealers Solutions Company is hundred percent legitiment. They helped my dealership grow leaps & bounds. Vincent Naso & Richard Bello are great guys!!!!

AnnoyedInTheUnitedStates

Stay away from these guy's they are ***'s pure and simple!They promise work they can't perform!

Frankly, I don't even understand how they stay in business? They lie, give you references that don't pan out ...they will assure you they are doing business with other credible trainers and later you find out this is not the case! HANG THE PHONE UP ON THEM... DON'T FRIEND THEM ON FACEBOOK EITHER THEY WILL TAG YOU ASSIGN YOU TO GROUPS WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!

FRAUD ALERT!It's a wonder someone hasn't contacted Facebook about these guy's?

California, United States #956015

California, United States #956013

goodbusiness

Richie and Vincent really worst.., They cheated many companies!!! @dealers solutions