Dealer Etraining - Stan Sher Scam Artist and fraud Dealer e Training
Stan Sher.Scammed The Dealers Solutions Group.
We hired this man. We trusted him. Turns out. He is a absulute scam artist.
We paid hIm to build out .Our social media platform Stan Sher. Made claims he could build a social media Training platform. He did nothing. But make excuses why he couldn't complete the project.
We were very patient. After weeks & weeks went buy. We came to the realization. This was a scam.
We paid him. He refuse to finsh the work. This man makes it a habit to get people fired. Stan Sher scammed us.
not a good man. DEALER TRAINING iS A SCAMMER! Stear Clear of him. DEALER TRAINING.
iS A SCAM.STAN SHER IS A SCAM ARTIST!
BEWARE OF STAN SHER ALSO CALL DEALERSHIP AND GETS PEOPLE FIRE FOR NO REASON
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Social Media Platform Building
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I think the testomonies on this website for dhealth/Djheuty are dishonest. I ordered my products for my son from Djehutymaatra on the 18th February 2016 and received them on the 2nd..."
- "Ebay rates this company as "five star item as described". How could they if they show almost 140 complaints in a single year? I advise people to stay away..."
- "I needed a nyc inspection sticker for my 2010 Chrysler T & C, expired 7/31/2016. Upon my visit 8/1/16, I was greeted on the street near the driveway entrance by..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."