Dazzlin Tibetan Terriers - Sold infected puppy
I purchased a puppy from Angela Thomas, Dazzlin Tibetan Terriers.She sold the puppy at a reduced price so I was not too upset about him having an ear infection and a hernia when I picked him up.
However, I noticed a couple of months later that the back of his legs were shaking and he would cry, so I took him to the Vet and he was diagnosed with bilateral hip dysplasia. When I took possession of the puppy, she claimed that she was going to be at a dog show meeting me at a gas station never giving me her address. I tried to call her but of course she did not answer so I emailed her informing her of the situation requesting her address since the contract stated that I could return the puppy but she refused to give it to me. She requested proof and I again requested her address so I could send it to her and she still refused requesting that I scan it to her.
My Vet emailed me the x ray and I forwarded it her showing his condition. After receiving the radio-graph, she stated that she and her Vet felt it was not caused by genetics but by injury going against the diagnosis from my Vet as well as the Orthopedic surgeon at UT in Knoxville. She also stated that there was no proof that this was his rapidograph. The surgeon at UT said there was only a narrow time frame for him to have the TPO surgery and since there was nothing there holding his hip in place, my choices were to go ahead with the surgery or let him suffer.
Although I understand that hip dysplasia can not be seen until the puppy has transferred to the new owner, if the parents are infected then it is very likely that their offspring will be infected as well.The suffering that this puppy has been through due to her being irresponsible and negligent is abuse and it will impact him as well as us for the rest of our lives.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tibetan Terrier
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "IAM is my buddy I paid hi dollars for him and he will be 3 years old in May he has a microchip in him that drives him crazy sometimes..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car. police were called ebcuase I went..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price. I went to the store when I got the..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."