Dazzlin Tibetan Terriers - Sold infected puppy
I purchased a puppy from Angela Thomas, Dazzlin Tibetan Terriers.She sold the puppy at a reduced price so I was not too upset about him having an ear infection and a hernia when I picked him up.
However, I noticed a couple of months later that the back of his legs were shaking and he would cry, so I took him to the Vet and he was diagnosed with bilateral hip dysplasia. When I took possession of the puppy, she claimed that she was going to be at a dog show meeting me at a gas station never giving me her address. I tried to call her but of course she did not answer so I emailed her informing her of the situation requesting her address since the contract stated that I could return the puppy but she refused to give it to me. She requested proof and I again requested her address so I could send it to her and she still refused requesting that I scan it to her.
My Vet emailed me the x ray and I forwarded it her showing his condition. After receiving the radio-graph, she stated that she and her Vet felt it was not caused by genetics but by injury going against the diagnosis from my Vet as well as the Orthopedic surgeon at UT in Knoxville. She also stated that there was no proof that this was his rapidograph. The surgeon at UT said there was only a narrow time frame for him to have the TPO surgery and since there was nothing there holding his hip in place, my choices were to go ahead with the surgery or let him suffer.
Although I understand that hip dysplasia can not be seen until the puppy has transferred to the new owner, if the parents are infected then it is very likely that their offspring will be infected as well.The suffering that this puppy has been through due to her being irresponsible and negligent is abuse and it will impact him as well as us for the rest of our lives.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tibetan Terrier
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "Best breeder in michigan she will ship the dogs or use a carrier if you can't make it in person . She is doing and amazing job with the puppies..."
- "We got our puppy, Hope (westipoo) from Cornerstone. Hope came to us at 10 weeks old. She is absolutely amazing and the family was very nice to work with. They..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car. police were called ebcuase I went..."
- "I'm really pissed about the sale they have recently ran which has Black Ghost Knife fish on sale at half price. I went to the store when I got the..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."