Las Vegas, Nevada

I too was scammed by Dazzlewhite".After ordering the free trial I did some research on the company and instantly saw the complaints.

I thought I was ready for them...as soon as the product arrived the following month I phoned them and got authorization to return the product. I was diligently watching my bank account waiting for the refund. Three weeks after I returned the product I phone the company and they stated that the refund had been approved but it could take a month after the approval date to actually receive the refund. I asked the customer service rep what the "approval date" for my refund was and she stated 1.13.10.

So again I started watching my account waiting for the refund and of course 2.13.10 came and went with no refund.

I have recently tried to phone the company and, of course, there is no one there to answer the phones.I get an automated recording stating the business hours and to get any problems resolved with their live chats on the website....they don't actually give you the website address; which I am guessing doesn't exist.

Review about: Dazzlewhite.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $86
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.