Review about Davita Dialysis from New York, New York

114 of 184 Davita reviews

I've been going to Davita Utica Dialysis, Brooklyn NY for just under 2 years now.I'm starting to get sick and tired of the waiting time to be put on and taken off.

I have a life and should not have to wait. This happens everyday. I'm the first shift. If I'm suppose to be out on at 5:30 am, why do they put me on at close to 6:30 am.

I'm 4 hours so I don't leave until 11;30 am sometimes even 12 noon. By this time the whole 2nd shift is on and being treated. Why? I'm 4 hours not 5-6 hours.

If I start working Davita won't jeopardise my job.This is unexceptable.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Davita Dialysis
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #689352

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Davita? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
114 of 184 Davita reviews

Feb 23, 2016 #1116870

He's telling the truth about that im done the same way.My chair time is10:30 am and sometimes I get put on at 11:10.

1 0 Reply

Aug 26, 2015 #1025244

Couldn't agree more. Before davita took over the facility I was in we were in and out fairly quickly. Now that davita took over I am her at 11 and don't get put on and running til 12 pm sometimes. Which means I run til 3 and won't be out til maybe 3:30 if I'm lucky. So instead of a max 4 hours here I am here almost 5 hours. Well u have young kids that I am responsible for thus is the reason I went to an afternoon shift to begin with. Now this runs into the time I should be home getting them off the bus. Not liking this *** of the davita way of doing things....

1 0 Reply

Aug 26, 2015 #1025279

I don't think Davita wants me or anyone to take this to social media. Before when I started I felt a certain way being listed a trouble maker. But now I really don't care. I just came home an hour ago. I get up in the morning at 4 am. This is BS.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.