1.3K views 25 comments

i Was sent a package of 3 bathing suits.As you can see from the picture, one (flowered) is completely open in the back.

The one top left comes in so far it does not cover my ***. The top right one with the red bow, is almost acceptable, but the opening in the front is unattractive and the top front rides so low it also exposes me. You see, I'm an almost 69 year old woman with a rather large bustline. I AWAYS CHECK size charts to convert to my size.

I also do not buy low-cut tops, backless clothing or clothing with holes that expose me. The package arrived today under my knickname rather than my legal name. I'd be arrested for exposure in any of these.....and can you see a Great-Grand-Mother wearing them? I want to return and get a refund.....definitely!!!

and would like to know which website they came from???The ONLY clue I can find is the above address.

Review about: Bathing Suit.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Anything.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss What could go wrong, did. I don't even know the charge! / Not specified
Preferred solution Let me return these useless scraps, refund my money and tell me where these were supposedly ordered!

Had an Experience with Davismicro?

Comments

Upset
Albany, Oregon, United States #1319188

Same thing wroung size; but the package says on it 3XL Here's the problem china's men or woman are such smaller?Its a 3XL but I three of those little guys....

Will not shop with them on anything again...Trump is on the right track: But American!

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1306207

I received a package from this place....it was a swimsuit...

I did not purchase a swimsuit...wtf

Donna Wheeler

I Bound 2 shirts and they are not big enough I ordered a 3X and a 5X and I normally wear a 3X and even the 5x is too small how do I return them my phone number is 615 892 0248

Diane Robinson

I received the item advertised.It is LOW quality, the WRONG SIZE, and not worth the money.

I am mailing it back to you for a refund.It was very difficult reading the return address on the package and took many tries to get it.

PAC
New Albany, Indiana, United States #1263483

My order arrived 30 lays late..returning it...never again will I order from Twinkle Deals ..a scam

New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States #1258439

Rose wholesale

jloterogil
Brookline, Massachusetts, United States #1234609

Quisiera conocer su catálogo complu

I just received a sweater from the same address.

I didn't order this.

Chanea
Marina, California, United States #1202313

You did not send me what I asked for you sent what ever

Lompoc, California, United States #1198279

I bought 4 pairs of cargo shorts, Men's size 36" waist.

When I received them (I am a girl who wears size 7/8 juniors)

with a 26/17" waist they were tight...No return address or label!

I threw away my money because of their mis-sizing.

They run at least 4 to 5 sizes smaller than states.

So disappointing.a 0 out of 10 points