David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room.
Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room.
Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym.
What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room.
I'm sure Grandma at Brio Tuscan Grille, Sally doing Easter egg hunt, or local couple at Echo & Rig have no idea. Nor does the straight wife with the closeted husband.
Privacy: guy with laptop webcam in locker room, guys taking pictures in locker room, women cleaning in locker room, locker room door open with women in room, men standing by men at urinals, men with open towels in steam room.
Gym lacks privacy in locker room from electronic devices such as cell phones, and men are aggressive. But that's OK.
Watered down from the NY location, but it's ok to have a *** gym, but here professionals get down and dirty, so do the anxious closet guy going up the elevator and spouse is unaware.
Women clean locker room while men at urinals, in steam room, or showering, and pretend to only speak Spanish. Reportedly, members there don't mind!
See pictures: Urinals for viewing, women in locker room, door open all times with female staff at room folding towels while men go in/out of steam room and showers, and they are on phones.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Quality restaurants
What I disliked
- Cell phone use in locker room
- Lap top use in locker room
- Privacy and comfort in steam room
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- No electronic device, cell phones and lap tops w/ cams permitted, no women in men's locker room, no door opened to steam room/showers with female staff standing in open room. Keep doors shut.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Gym Rotunda 2Nd Floor
- David Barton Gym Customer Care
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "On Monday, May 2nd, I went in the Hilltop YMCA studio for a Step group exercise (4300 Lakeside Drive, Richmond, CA). When I picked up an unattended fitness step from..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "I ordered iron on patches from thestudio.com in Jan.2015. I received them on time but the iron on patches will not iron onto cotton. They peel right off easily. I've..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."